Explore the edge of the world with all the comforts of home…
Haida Artist SG̱áana Jaad—April White welcomes you into her home and gallery.
Yáahl G̱aadaas Née—April’s White Raven House is located on northern Haida Gwaii, Gaw tlagee—Old Massett. Our waterfront sanctuary is steps from a beach stroll and spectacular sunsets over Masset Inlet. The expansive, ever changing currents ebbing and flowing makes you feel one with the surrounding environment. This one of a kind guest house is a feast for the senses.
Our doorsteps are a gateway to…
- The Village of Masset’s Downtown, Library, Dixon Entrance Maritime Museum
- Totem Poles, Artists’ & Carvers’ Studios, Longhouse, Haida & Northwest Coast Art
- Salmon & Halibut Fishing Charters
- Crabbing & Clam Digging
- Raven, Eagle, Bird, Whale & Wildlife Watching
- Sightseeing, Gwaii Haanas, Kayaking & Eco Tours
- Storm Watching
- Beaches & Sunsets, North Beach, Tow Hill, Rainforest, Guided Hikes & Ancient Haida Villages.